- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility (see the FAQs below for current information)
- Filtering effect: 95% + Particle, Bacterial and Virus Filtration Efficiency
- For use by the general public
- Elastic ear-loop makes the mask soft and comfortable to wear
IMPORTANT NOTE: These and other KN95 masks have not been approved for healthcare workers. Please contact us directly for more information.
KN95 Mask FAQS:
- Where are your KN95 masks manufactured?
- All of our KN95 masks are manufactured in China.
- Are your KN95 masks medical grade or approved for use by health care workers, medical professionals, doctors, nurses and first responders?
- No, our KN95 masks have not be approved for use by health care professionals. These workers require specific masks and we do not want to disrupt or utilize much needed supply. Our KN95 masks are made for use by the general public. For more information on masks that should be utilized by these sectors, please visit the FDA website.
- Are your KN95 masks manufactured at an FDA registered facility?
- Yes, all of our KN95 masks are manufactured in an FDA registered facility.
- Are your masks N95 medical masks?
- No, they are non-medical KN95 masks, made in China for use by the general public.
- Do you have certificates for your KN95 masks?
- Yes, please email us for a copy of the certificates. Please note these are provided directly by our suppliers.
- Can your KN95 masks be reused or washed?
- Like all KN95 masks, our KN95 masks are meant to be disposable. If the masks become soiled or saturated, please discontinue use immediately.
- What is the proper way to put on a KN95 mask?
- Please click here for more information and a video on how to properly wear a KN95 mask.